Monday, December 10, 2012

What Comes in a Pages By Design Mega Pack?

Hello again!

It is wquite the task to fully explain what comes in the Pages By Design Mega Pack. If you and I were at my little demo table at a scrapbook convention, I could just show you. =) But since you and I and 4,000 other scrapbookers aren't crammed into the local convention center I'll have to use some graphics to show you.


First I'll give you the list:

Edition 1 Starter Set and Storage System
Template Editions 2-7
2 Packs - 13" Building Base (4 Pouches)
2 Packs - 10" Building Base (4 Pouches)
2 Packs - 7" Building Base (4 Pouches)
2 Packs - 5.5" Building Base (4 Pouches)
2 Idea Books
4 x 6 Booster Pack
3.5 x 5 Booster Pack
Grid Building Base


This photo was taken from my upstairs balcony. I opened up a Mega Pack downstairs and layed out all of the product. As you can see, each kit is in its original packaging.
To give you size perspective, the item on the bottom right is a standard 3-ring binder.


Next I opened up the different packages and I'll show you what's inside!
Ya, I know what you are thinking. My son does not come in the kit. =)

Now I'll show you what is inside the Starter Kit:
The Starter Kit is the bottom middle item in the top photo.

On to the Zipper Storage Pouches:
The Zipper Pouches are 13", 10", 7" and 5.5" and are made out of a heavy weight yet forgiving plastic so you can pack them full of supplies and then clip them into the Storage Binder.

And the Booster Packs and Grid Building Base:


Last but not least are the two copies of the amazing PBD Idea Book:


That should cover it. Although it all fits in a 16" x 16" x 4 1/2" box, which is convenient for shipping and gift giving, opened up it'll cover your living room floor too!

Now hurry over to our Mega Pack Etsy Shop and get your PBD Mega Pack before they are gone for good! Priced at only $115, these are gonna go fast!
Happy Holidays!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment