Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Loved by Scrapbookers Like You!

Me again!

As I was preparing to create this blog, I was searching through old electronic files to see what images I had on my harddrive that would help me. I came across two things that made my heart happy.

The following is an unsolicited email sent by a satisfied customer. It made me smile when I read it again, to think that something I had created had prompted a seasoned scrapbooker and total stranger to stop and email Deluxe Designs this message:

"I was introduced to your Pages By Design products and I LOVE them! I have been scrapbooking over 9 years and this is the most
awesome product I have come across in a long time. It has cut my page design time by more than half! It is so helpful when I feel that I need some new ideas for a page layout. I can follow a specific pattern or tweak it to become my own! Thank You!" -Gina Jones

See what I mean? =)

The next thing I stumbled on was this image. Surely it was used to show off in our booth and ads. It reminds me what amazing customers we have and I still appreciate how much our loyal fans went out of their way to vote for our products.



We were truly blessed with both amazing and loyal customers that bought our products, both store owners and scrapbookers. I'm still proud of the products we created and I hope you take the chance to get this system before they are gone for good.  Head over now to the Mega Pack Etsy Shop!

Happy Holidays!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment