Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Day! Look What We Found!

Hello Scrapbookers!

Boy, have I ever missed you.

I am one of the original designers and manufacturers of Deluxe Designs Scrapbook Supplies and the Pages By Design System. I enjoyed a decade of drawing Deluxe Cuts Laser Shapes, designing the Deluxe Color Blocking Templates and Idea Books and meeting scrapbookers all over the country at conventions and workshops. I closed Deluxe Designs a few years ago and we had a massive closing sale. In the following months, I got hundreds of requests to find out if there were any more Pages By Design Mega Packs for sale. Sadly, there were not. We had sold out.

This fall my teenagers and I decided to clear out an old storage unit I was tired of paying for and amazingly we found a limited quantity of brand new PAGES BY DESIGN MEGA PACKS!


I've decided to offer them to you amazing loyal customers for $115!
Sold seperately the Mega Pack's MSRP is $315!
The Deluxe Designs website was turned off when we closed up shop, so I have decided to sell the remaining Mega Packs on an Etsy. Supplies are VERY limited. So don't wait.

Here is the link: Mega Packs Etsy Shop

Happy Holidays!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment